This year we are adding a poster session to the main conference and we would like to invite all graduate students in fields related to UX to submit their work. This would be a unique opportunity for the next generation of UX researchers to present their research to the community, get feedback on their work, and network.
Submission Process & Deadline
The poster should be submitted as a PDF file, no larger than 4 megabytes, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is January 31st has been extended to Feb 5th. Final decisions will be announced by February 15th, 2018.
The posters are reviewed by a jury of experts that will evaluate the work based on its overall quality, originality, presentation clarity, and relevance to the UX Insight conference community. At this moment, we are limiting participation to graduate students only.
You have creative liberty with how you want to present your research but the following elements should be present in all posters:
- The author’s name and school affiliation
- Clear problem statement and how you approached solving the problem
- Clear demonstrations of the key results/findings
- Future outlook
- Effective visual and written presentation
At least one author of the accepted posters should register for the conference and attend on March 8th to present their work. Poster presenters get a 50% discount on registration fees.
Poster Session Instructions
- The size and orientation of the posters should be A1 portrait. There is no prescribed format or template as long as the presentation is clear and effective.
- Students are responsible for printing their own posters beforehand and bringing them to the conference venue.
- The poster session takes place on the main conference day (March 8th). Your posters should be hung up before 10:00 and must be taken down at the end of the day.
- You should be present at your poster during the breaks to discuss your work with the community.